Total Traffic & Weather airs on iHeartMedia’s Gulf Coast radio stations, reaching thousands of listeners every day.
Sponsored Traffic Report
Sponsored Weather Report
Sponsored Traffic is available when customers need it most: 5:45am-9:00am and 3:00pm-6:30pm. Sponsored Weather reports are heard between 5:00am-8:00pm.
- 98% of adults spend an average of 2.5 hours a day dealing with traffic conditions.
- American’s check weather forecasts an average of 3x per day.
- 2/3 of commuters are likely to run errands, shop or dine based on info they hear in traffic + weather reports.
- The car is the #1 place where shoppers are within two hours of shopping and closest to the point of purchase; unavailable to TV, print and most other mediums.
- Consumers change planned activities + purchases based on current traffic + weather information.
Complete Form for Traffic & Weather Availabilities
Sources: Traffic & Weather Data: Fall 2013 Nationwide DMA – Mon-Sun 6a-12m, Adults 18+ – Weekly Reach iHM Data: Arbitron Fall 2013, In-Market Stations Only, P18+, M-Su 6a-Mid, DMA Geography, Weekly Cume Persons – Scarborough Research “The Road Ahead” – Survey/Winter 4/2013. – Pew Research – Online Survey of 2002 A18+ responders in top 100 Arbitron MSAs that listened to radio at least once a week.